About De Novo
De Novo is a Ukrainian provider of cloud services IaaS and Data Centers, the manufacturability, quality and reliability of which are certified by world specialists VMware and SAP, and tested by the Ukrainian corporate business.
De Novo cloud services are designed for enterprise clients — it is the highest league of Cloud Solutions in the range of tasks and profitability.
Contract manager, Kyiv
Resumes are considered that correspond to at least 80% of the professional competencies presented.
The content of the work:
- Development and maintenance of contract templates, applications, additional agreements for services provided by De Novo.
- Development of non-standard (different from templates) contracts, applications, additional agreements for services for a specific customer, for specific services, based on the agreements of the sales manager with the customer.
- Interaction with the sales department and legal advisers, accounting, production of services (possibly other units according to the requirements of business processes) De Novo in the preparation of contracts, applications, additional agreements.
- Participation in communications with the customer organized by the sales manager regarding the content of the subject of the contract, the terms of the contract (or related documents).
- Work with the electronic document repository De Novo.
- Assistance and fulfillment of the legal adviser's instructions regarding the preparation of contracts, applications, additional agreements for services provided by De Novo.
- Legal, economic or philological education.
- Similar work experience from 1 year.
- Experience in IT is desirable, incl. with operations related to the sale of software.
- Experience with contracts / contracts and related documents.
- Effective management of your working time and the distribution of tasks.
- Ability to conduct business communications.
- Fluency in office equipment and MS Office products, Internet search engines.
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian language verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of English is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Liga software is desirable.
- Literacy, accuracy and attentiveness in the preparation of documents.
- Ability to express and formulate your thoughts in documents.
- Self-organization and ability to make decisions independently within the framework of their authority.
- Attentiveness to trifles and details.
- The ability to learn and the desire for learning.
- Ability to work in multitasking mode.
- Ability to work in a team to achieve a goal.
- Official employment, compliance with the Labor Code and decent pay.
- Direct reporting to the Executive Director of the company.
- Professional friendly team.
- Medical insurance, compensation for expenses on mobile communication (within specified limits), using of service vehicle for business purposes.
- Corporate events and sports activities.
- Comfortable office, park near the office.