Public corporate cloud
The De Novo NG-Cloud public cloud infrastructure is designed for large corporate businesses and complex IT landscapes. This is a convenient and efficient tool that helps Ukrainian businesses solve large-scale infrastructure problems.
The cloud is complemented by an ecosystem of services: from monitoring to emergency update tools. Built to VMware's benchmark standards and practices, backed by VMware Cloud Verified partnership status.
Download e-book: IAAS or own hardware?
At first glance, the cost of acquiring equipment is lower than the same amount of resources in the cloud. But is it really so?
We decided to look into this in detail and tell you the following:
- What are the advantages and nuances of using each of the options
- Cloud Infrastructure Break-Even Calculation
- Comparison of costs taking into account all previously unaccounted for factors
Compare both options on real examples, taking into account all potential costs and choose what will be more effective for your business.
- Virtual machines 32 vCPU 2.4/3.7GHz 512GB vRAM
- All Flash virtual disks with high and stable performance: Tier AF/BF - 20K/5K IOPS (100% random, 32K block size, 70/30% r/w, <3ms)
- 40G network infrastructure with <100μs latency
- Ability to build complex secure network topologies using cloud functionality (NAT, FW, dynamic Routing, IPsec VPN, Distributed Firewall (DFW)
De Novo public cloud certification
ISO/IEC 27001 compliant
ISO/IEC 27701 compliant
VMware Partnership Statuses
Next Generation Cloud | EU-Cloud - Gennady Karpov, CTO De Novo
GET A DETAILED CONSULTATION
WAS IT USEFUL?
We care about the quality and relevance of our services and products, so your opinion is very important to us.