NG-Cloud | Cloud for the corporate sector
NG Cloud (New Generation) is a new generation cloud for corporate IT infrastructures, designed for complex application landscapes and business-critical applications with high load.
NG Cloud cloud infrastructure is built on the VMware Validated Design for Software Defined Datacenter concept of hyper-converged architecture based on the current VMware vCloud Infrastructure technology stack.
NG-Cloud is the first cloud in Ukraine to have gotten the highest VMware Cloud Verified partnership status. This is proof that the cloud is constructed using the most up-to-date technologies and is able to provide you with all the cloud capabilities.
The cloud is created according to the Trusted Cloud concept - only trusted companies are located in one infrastructure space. This concept is the key to the security and reliable future of the cloud infrastructure.
NG-CLOUD THROUGH THE EYES OF THE CUSTOMER
- Large virtual machines 32 vCPU 2.4 / 3.7 GHz 512 GB vRAM
- Virtual All Flash drives with high and stable performance: Tier AF / BF - 20K / 5K IOPS (100% random, 32K block size, 70/30% r / w, <3 ms)
- 40G virtual networks with latency <100 μs
- Advanced Edge Gateway features: dynamic routing, SSL VPN, L2 VPN, logging
- Advanced security features: Distributed Logical Router (DLR), Distributed Firewall (DFW), trunk interfaces
- Advanced operating portal interface
Whitebook: IAAS or own hardware? Advantages and disadvantages, calculation of break-even point
GET A DETAILED CONSULTATION
De Novo offers an ecosystem of cloud products to meet the various IT needs and challenges of your business!
- Need more information?
- Need some advice on the technical specifications of cloud services?
- Need a specification and calculation for the needs of your business?
Get expert advice from leading Ukrainian IT specialists.
Leave a request and feel free to ask everything that interests you!
WAS IT USEFUL?
We care about the quality and relevance of our services and products, so your opinion is very important to us.