EU-CLOUD | CLOUD FOR THE CORPORATE SECTOR IN GERMANY
EU-Cloud is a new generation cloud located at the Data Center in Frankfurt, and designed to host complex application landscapes and high-load business-critical applications.
Frankfurt is the business capital and a real digital hub of the European Union. It houses the offices of leading corporations and various international institutions of the highest level. This is a place where reliability and manufacturability stand side by side allowing you to implement effective, convenient and most importantly safe solutions for business.
De Novo cooperates with leading Ukrainian companies that value quality, high level of technology and service. That is why Germany, namely the city of Frankfurt, was chosen as the place to build cloud infrastructure in the EU.
The EU-Cloud infrastructure is based on the VMware Validated Design for Software Defined Datacenter hyper-convergent architecture. De Novo has the VMware Cloud Verified partnership status.
EU-CLOUD THROUGH THE CUSTOMER’S EYES
- Large virtual machines 24 vCPU 2.2 GHz 256 GB vRAM
- Huawei vSAN All Flash virtual disks with high and stable performance: Tier AF / BF - 20K / 5K IOPS (100% random, 32K block size, 70/30% r / w, <3 ms)
- 10G virtual networks
- Advanced Edge Gateway features: dynamic routing, SSL VPN, L2 VPN, logging
- Advanced security features: Distributed Logical Router (DLR), Distributed Firewall (DFW), trunk interfaces
- Advanced operating portal interface
E-book: IAAS or own hardware? Advantages and disadvantages, calculation of break-even point