Ціна на цей продукт залишається на «довоєнному» рівні щонайменше до 1 січня 2024 р.
BACKUP INSIDE THE DE NOVO CLOUD
Backup services within the BaaS cloud and Flex Backup provide system protection for application landscapes operating in De Novo clouds from logical data destruction caused by human errors, application software failures or incorrect updates. The De Novo cloud operating system performs the function of protection against hardware failures.
Backups are stored on a disk array specially allocated for this purpose, physically independent from the main storage. The repository is securely isolated from the client landscape, so the destruction of backups as a result of any destructive activity at the client landscape level (for example, due to a virus infection) is completely impossible.
Simple automated De Novo cloud backup
Flexible De Novo cloud backup
|Minimal securable object||Virtual data center||A virtual machine, regardless of whether it belongs to a specific virtual data center|
|Management||The service is activated / deactivated through the helpdesk for the specified vDCs (one or more) and the backup schedule option||Individual management of backup and recovery tasks through a web portal|
|Schedule and backup depth|
7d - 7 days in increments of 1 day
4w - 4 weeks in increments of 1 week
31d - 31 days in increments of 1 day
|Flexible management of backup schedule and depth|
|Recovery granularity||From the virtual data center as a whole to a separate file on the disk of the virtual machine|
|Billing||By total volume of protected data disks||By volume of the repository|
E-book: DR and Backup as integrated business protection tools
BACKUP CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE TO AN EXTERNAL REPOSITORY
BaaS Geo, BaaS Geo XR, and Flex Backup Geo XR services are based on the same platform as BaaS/Flex Backup, but store two sets of backups.
- A local copy is stored in the cloud where the application landscape is located, and provides fast recovery of part or all of the application landscape in cases of logical data destruction. Thus, the local copy is a complete analogue of the standard BaaS service.
- The geo-copy is located outside the cloud in which the applied landscape is located, at a distance of at least 1500 km. A geo-copy is created simultaneously with a local one and performs the Disaster Recovery function, that is, it allows you to restore the applied landscape in case of complete inaccessibility of the cloud in which it was placed.
The Flex Backup XR service is similar to Flex Backup with the difference that backups are placed in an external repository provided by the client, in relation to the De Novo cloud.
In addition to the local one, a geo-copy is stored in one of the De Novo clouds (EU-Cloud if the applied landscape is located in NG-Cloud, and vice versa), and its restoration is possible in the same cloud. Recovery is carried out by contacting the support service. The advantage of this option is the increased recovery speed due to the use of a local network for data transfer.
Flex Backup XR
Backup copies can be placed on premise, as well as in any public cloud, including foreign ones, which the customer chooses independently. The repository should be a physical or virtual server with an up-to-date version of CentOS installed out of the box and a sufficient amount of local or network drives. To develop and implement a connection scheme, please contact the support service.
In addition to restoring a backup to the De Novo cloud, it is also possible to fully restore the application landscape to any vSphere virtual infrastructure, and this possibility remains even if the De Novo Cloud is completely unavailable. For offline recovery from external storage, you can use any edition of Veeam Backup & Replication or Veeam Backup Free Edition.
BaaS Geo XR and Flex Backup Geo XR
In addition to the local one, geo-copy is stored in AWS S3 object storage.
Restoring a geo-copy in this option is possible:
- To any VMware (recommended) or Hyper-V virtual infrastructure with sufficient resources and any edition of Veeam Backup & Replication installed (including the free Community Edition). Recovery can be performed by the Customer completely without the need to involve the support service. To ensure this possibility, when connecting to the service, the Customer is provided with an account for independent access to the object storage and a backup encryption key.
- To the cloud of one of the global cloud providers (GCP/AWS/Azure), with some restrictions. Recovery can be performed by the Customer completely without the need to involve the support service.
- To one of the De Novo clouds (NG-Cloud or EU-Cloud) by contacting the support service.