HANA-CLOUD | CLOUD FOR SAP AND HANA
The HANA-Cloud cloud platform is specifically designed to host HANA databases and SAP applications, as well as any other highly loaded business-critical applications. SAP requirements certificate of conformity.
The platform for hosting productive instances of the SAP HANA DB Management System must match SAP compatibility list. This is mandatory to get SAP technical support for SAP HANA operation and performance cases.
In 2019, De Novo underwent a full-scale audit of operational processes and became the first and only certified SAP provider in Ukraine - SAP Certified Provider of Cloud and Infrastructure Operations.
De Novo has created a separate cloud platform for SAP HANA Production with the SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration (TDI) architecture, which fully meets the requirements for hosting productive instances of the SAP HANA DB Management System and is based on SAP-certified equipment.
Sovereign Cloud powered by VMware - the guarantee of data protection and compliance with regulatory requirements
Whitebook: IAAS or own hardware? Advantages and disadvantages, calculation of break-even point
HANA-CLOUD THROUGH THE EYES OF CUSTOMERS
- Ultra-large virtual machines 112 vCPU 2.5 / 3.8GHz TurboBoost 1500 GB vRAM
- Virtual All Flash drives with high and stable performance: Tier AF / BF - 20K / 5K IOPS (100% random, 32K block size, 70/30% r / w, <3 ms)
- 40G virtual networks with latency <100 μs
- Advanced Edge Gateway features: dynamic routing, SSL VPN, L2 VPN, logging
- Advanced security features: Distributed Logical Router (DLR), Distributed Firewall (DFW), trunk interfaces
- Advanced operating portal interface
Ціна на цей продукт залишається на «довоєнному» рівні щонайменше до 1 січня 2024 р.