Windows System Administrator, Kyiv
Requirements: at least 1-year experience, university degree.
Key Accountability Areas:
- Administration of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Implementation new IT-systems.
- Technical customer support.
- Experience in administration ОS Windows Server, Active Directory, GPO, WSUS.
- Knowledge of TCP / IP networks, DNS, DHCP.
- Profound knowledge of client’s OS Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in support and customization of office equipment (computers, phones, printers, scanners).
- Experience in administration Microsoft products: Exchange, DPM, SCOM, PKI, MS SQL, SharePoint.
- Experience in administration Unix-based operating systems and WEB services.
- Knowledge of network construction theory. Experience in Cisco hardware administration.
- Familiar with basic principles of virtual media workflow.
Personal qualities and motivation: striving for professional development, responsible, punctual, strong personal motivation, ability to resolve arising issues independently, a team worker.
- Recruitment according to Ukrainian Labour Code.
- Official salary.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Comfortable office.
- Medical insurance after trial period.
- Compensation for expenses on mobile communication (within specified limits).
- Sweet Fridays, gym and other benefits from the company.