Windows System Administrator
We review applications that meet at least 60% of the mandatory qualifications + 2 preferable qualifications
Requirements: At least 2 years’ experience, university degree
Key Accountability Areas:
- IT services maintenance and administration
- Detecting and fixing IT systems’ malfunctioning
- Technical customer support
- Following maintenance procedures
- Updating operational documentation
- IT infrastructure development
- Profound knowledge of client’s OS Microsoft Windows 10. Microsoft Office 2007-2013 software
- Experience in users’ workplaces maintenance and support
- Skilled in office equipment operating and setup (phones, printers, scanners).
- Practical knowledge of building Microsoft-based corporate services
- Experience in administration AD, DNS, DHCP, PKI, WSUS, terminal services, printing service
- Experience with administration at least one of: SCCM, SCOM, SharePoint, Exchange, MS SQL
- Experience in administration Linux-based WEB servers: Apache+PHP+MySQL. Experience in application WEB services.
- Experience in administration Linux-based operating systems
- Experience with administration Project Server, DPM, MS SQL, 1С, Terrasoft bpm'online.
- Knowledge of network construction theory. Experience in Cisco hardware administration.
- Familiar with basic principles of virtual media workflow
Personal qualities: responsible, punctual, strong personal motivation, ability to resolve arising issues independently, a team worker
- recruitment according to Ukrainian Labour Code
- official salary
- professional and friendly team
- comfortable office
- Medical insurance after trial period
- Compensation for expenses on mobile communication (within specified limits)
- Sweet Fridays, gym and other benefits from the company
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your resume right away!