About De Novo
De Novo is a Ukrainian provider of cloud services IaaS and Data Centers, the manufacturability, quality and reliability of which are certified by world specialists VMware and SAP, and tested by the Ukrainian corporate business.
De Novo cloud services are designed for enterprise clients — it is the highest league of Cloud Solutions in the range of tasks and profitability.
Windows System Administrator, Kyiv
Requirements: at least 1-year experience, university degree.
Key Accountability Areas:
- Administration of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Implementation new IT-systems.
- Technical customer support.
- Experience in administration ОS Windows Server, Active Directory, GPO, WSUS.
- Knowledge of TCP / IP networks, DNS, DHCP.
- Profound knowledge of client’s OS Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in support and customization of office equipment (computers, phones, printers, scanners).
- Experience in administration Microsoft products: Exchange, DPM, SCOM, PKI, MS SQL, SharePoint.
- Experience in administration Unix-based operating systems and WEB services.
- Knowledge of network construction theory. Experience in Cisco hardware administration.
- Familiar with basic principles of virtual media workflow.
Personal qualities and motivation: striving for professional development, responsible, punctual, strong personal motivation, ability to resolve arising issues independently, a team worker.
- Recruitment according to Ukrainian Labour Code.
- Official salary.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Comfortable office.
- Medical insurance after trial period.
- Compensation for expenses on mobile communication (within specified limits).
- Sweet Fridays, gym and other benefits from the company.