G-CLOUD | CLOUD FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
G-Cloud is a specialized Cloud for government agencies and businesses. It is located in a secure module and is KSZI certified.
In 2016, De Novo was one of the first companies in Ukraine to create a cloud infrastructure for government agencies and state-owned enterprises. The G-Cloud is designed to satisfy the needs of government customers for a high level of security, data encryption, and special certification. The infrastructure is located in the De Novo data center shielded module, which has TIER 3 redundancy level.
Network reliability is ensured by secure external communication channels, including the possibility of connecting a Secure Internet Access Node (ZWID) and "Ukrainian Special Systems” special communication networks. Infrastructure management is carried out through a special VPN tunnel, which is encrypted using protocols that comply with state standards.
G-CLOUD THROUGH THE EYES OF THE CUSTOMER
- Virtual machines 16 vCPU 2.2 GHz 128 GB vRAM
- vSAN Hybrid NetAPP virtual disks
- 10G virtual networks
- Advanced Edge Gateway features: dynamic routing, SSL VPN, L2 VPN, logging
- Advanced security features: Distributed Logical Router (DLR), Distributed Firewall (DFW), trunk interfaces
- Advanced operating portal interface
Whitebook: Clouds for the Ukrainian public sector
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GOVERNMENT'S CLOUDS
Whitebook: IAAS or own hardware? Advantages and disadvantages, calculation of break-even point
GET A DETAILED CONSULTATION
De Novo offers an ecosystem of cloud products to meet the various IT needs and challenges of your business!
- Need more information?
- Need some advice on the technical specifications of cloud services?
- Need a specification and calculation for the needs of your business?
Get expert advice from leading Ukrainian IT specialists.
Leave a request and feel free to ask everything that interests you!
WAS IT USEFUL?
We care about the quality and relevance of our services and products, so your opinion is very important to us.