About De Novo
De Novo is a Ukrainian provider of cloud services IaaS and Data Centers, the manufacturability, quality and reliability of which are certified by world specialists VMware and SAP, and tested by the Ukrainian corporate business.
De Novo cloud services are designed for enterprise clients — it is the highest league of Cloud Solutions in the range of tasks and profitability.
IT Business Analyst (CRM), Kyiv
Resumes corresponding to at least 80% of the offered professional competencies are considered.
We are looking for a business analyst who can systematize and automate our business processes.
- Describing current and new business processes.
- Refinement of existing CRM, development of new solutions.
- Collecting and analyzing customer's computerization needs and demands, preparing and consolidating functional requirements, technical tasks, launching task execution.
- Interaction with involved parties at the stages of choosing, developing, testing and implementing informational systems.
- Keeping project, technical documentation records.
- Acceptance, business and technological testing of functionality and integrations.
- Compiling instructions for the end user.
- Developing data quality criteria.
- University degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Understanding software life cycle including development and testing stages.
- Experience with analyzing processes and business requirements.
- Experience with compiling project documentation (vision, concept, functional requirements, technical task, SRS), testing scenarios, User Stories, Use Cases.
- Basic knowledge of Terrasoft Creatio (BPMOnline).
- Skilled with modeling business processes (BPMN).
- Understanding flexible software development methodology (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with integration projects execution and software deployment.
- Experience with using SQL, knowledge of JSON, understanding REST API principles.
Personal qualities: ability to listen to client, clearly and constructively state your opinion, work in a team. Diligence, system, stress, responsibility, punctuality.
Business skills: Ability to operate in accordance with corporate standards, policies and methodologies.
- Official employment.
- Medical insurance.
- Free corporate phoning.
- Company car available for business needs.
- Sweet Fridays, gym and other incentives from company.