Cloud System Administrator
Who we need:
With the increase in number of staff, additional teammates are required for the team of cloud system administrators.
What to do:
- Operation of cloud platforms (planning and management of resources, maintenance of normal operation, diagnostics and resolve of the causes of deviations from the normal mode).
- Support users of our services (tech-savvy customers).
- Perform technological development tasks of the Cloud.
- Participate in projects of implementation new cloud services.
How we see our future "trooper":
- Sociable (in work you need communication with colleagues and clients), attentive / organized (work requires exceptional concentration) and motivated to develop.
- Well versed in the subject at the level of understanding of the principles of work, planning, implementation, operation and diagnosis.
- virtualization systems based on VMware technology;
- networks and storage systems;
- data networks (L2/L3- topology, NAT, FW, VPN);
- infrastructure services (AD, DNS, SMTP, etc.).
- Acquainted with the basics of project activities and ITIL.
- Fluent in English at the level of reading technical documentation and basic communication with vendor support.
We are offering:
- Regular "technological quests" and lack of opportunity to be bored in the workplace.
- Employment according to the Labor Code.
- Fully official wage, consisting of salary and bonuses by results of work.
- Mobile communication.
- Medical insurance.
- Heartwarming working atmosphere.
Submit your resume
© 2008—2020 De Novo